Andreína Lusinchi Martínez
Member of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz since 2010 and partner since 2021./su_column]
- Tax and Customs Law
- Tax Litigation
- National and International Fiscal Planning
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Foreign Investments
- International Center of Professional Update Training - Universidad Católica Andrés Bello. Caracas, Venezuela. Advanced Studies on International Tax Law (2018).
- Instituto de Empresa de Madrid, Spain. LLM in Business Tax Advice. (2010).
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello. Caracas, Venezuela. Lawyer (2009).
Memberships and Activities:
- Member of the Caracas Bar Association.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Venezuelan Association of Tax Law
- Member of the International Fiscal Association
- Founding member of the not-for-profit association ProBono Venezuela.