- Litigation, Arbitration and other Methods of Dispute Resolution
- Banking and Capital Markets
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
- Project Financing
- Tax and Customs Law
- Universidad Central de Venezuela. Caracas, Venezuela. Specialization in Tax Law (1986).
- New York University. New York, United States. Master’s Degree in Comparative Jurisprudence (1983).
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello. Caracas, Venezuela. Lawyer (1982).
Memberships and Activities
- Member of the Caracas Bar Association.
- Member of VENAMCHAM’s Arbitration Committee.
- Arbitrator and mediator affiliated to the Centro Empresarial de Conciliación y Arbitraje (CEDCA).
- Arbitrator and mediator affiliated to the Caracas Chamber of Commerce.